This page contains various documents related to CareerSource Tampa Bay policies, planning and operations procedures and survey analysis.
CareerSource Tampa Bay is proposing to extend its designation as the direct provider of services through June 30, 2020. That extension request may be viewed at www.careersourcetampabay.com or you may pick up a copy at CareerSource Tampa Bay’s administrative office. If you wish to make comments on this extension request you may do so by submitting them in writing to CareerSource Tampa Bay, 4902 Eisenhower Blvd., Suite 250, Tampa, FL 33634, ATTN: Direct Provider. Public comments will be taken through May 12, 2017.
- 2016 - 2019 Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Plan
- 2016 – 2020 Local Workforce Services Plan
- 2016 - 2020 Local Workforce Services Plan Addendum
- Job Description - Regional Workforce Board Member
- CareerSource Tampa Bay Bylaws
BUSINESS & EDUCATION SUMMIT REPORT CARD
The name and contact information for CareerSource Tampa Bay’s custodian of records is as follows:
4902 Eisenhower Blvd, Suite 250, Tampa, FL 33634