High-Demand Careers Within Reach.
TechHire offers SCHOLARSHIPS for USF Bootcamps, aimed to help young people age 17-29 in the Tampa Bay Area discover and learn technology skills that are in demand by Tampa Bay businesses.
Our bootcamps are 100% FREE because of support from:
TechHire Innovative Business
- Python 1 - Four-week basics of Python programming course
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Individuals between 17-29 who are underemployed and seeking to boost their IT career track.
- Individuals between 17-29 who are underemployed and looking to enter a career path in IT.
- Individuals between 17-29 who are unemployed and interested in a technical career.
By completing one of the USF TechHire bootcamps you will receive the following benefits:
- Dedicated recruiters and personalized job connections in the IT industry
- Ongoing job-readiness support including interview prep, resume reviews, workshops, and soft skills training
- Referrals to local employers for paid work experience and direct placement opportunities
TechHire is part of a national study to test if offering individuals skills training and extra support services helps them complete training, and find employment in middle-high skill jobs. Support services and spaces in specific trainings are limited. Eligible applicants will be chosen by a computerized selection process.
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 29
YOUR CAREER PATHS
Our programs can help you jump start a career in one or more of the following fields: